Fun2learn Early Learning Centre is a purpose built privately owned centre providing care for children from 6 weeks to pre-school age. We are offering an exciting and safe place for your child to learn, and develop new friendships. Our services cater for working families, parents studying or seeking work and parents at home. We provided high quality care with a strong focus on a balanced and educational curriculum.
At Fun2learn, we acknowledge each child is unique and aim to provide an environment where children’s eagerness and curiosity is fostered; creative thinking is encouraged; where children can make choices and are allowed time to reflect and explore, encouraging their sense of self.
Our programs reflect diversity in culture and gender, promoting a happy and accepting environment for all children regardless of religion, culture and family backgrounds. The program also considers the individual needs of families based on open communication, in order to respect values and the rights of children and their parents. Families are recognised as their child’s first teacher and this philosophy is used to develop partnerships with families using a variety of strategies.
Using the extensive knowledge of our Management team and centre staff, our centre is resourced and provides the appropriate environment for babies and children to learn and have fun.
Our philosophy is based on the following key areas:
OUR FAMILIES - a commitment to building a working partnership between families and staff:
- Families need to develop a sense of trust in the adults who care for their children
- Families need regular feedback about their child
OUR TEAM - support a culture of co-operation, care and teamwork:
- Staff have made a commitment to support the values, philosophy and practices of the centre
- There is an ongoing commitment to training and development
- Staff feel valued as team members and therefore have a higher level of job satisfaction
- We employ a range of qualified staff from University Trained
- Teachers with a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), TAFE graduates with a Diploma of Community Services (Children’s Services), Certificate 3 in Children’s
Services, Trainees who work closely under the supervision of our Centre Directors and Room Leaders and Casual Staff who are employed when necessary
Our Staff members are screened through a Working with Children Check, carried out by the Commission for Young Children.